Want to experience the brilliance of a surrounding sound system? Then accessorize your 4K LED TV with an LG soundbar. A Soundbar is just like a speaker but, it is self-amplified for a virtual surrounding sound effect. You can consider it a smaller version of a home theatre. If you can’t afford a proper home theatre system, a soundbar could be a feasible option.
Before investing in a soundbar, make sure of the five things listed below to complete your purchase worthwhile.
- The width of a soundbar must match with width of your TV. These wide speakers consist of a wide range of speaker drivers. Due to its width, the “simulated” sound effect is augmented inside a room, creating a “movie theatre” effect. The speakers of a soundbar come with in-built amplifiers. You will get power cables in the box along with the soundbar. The LG soundbar SN4 comes with a wireless subwoofer. So, before buying, check what features the brand is offering. If you find a remote controller to control the volume, don’t be surprised because any decent brand provides this much. If your soundbar doesn’t have a remote controller, you can control the volume through the TV or Blu-ray player.
- Find out a suitable place to keep your soundbar. If you are planning to keep it beneath the TV, kindly don’t buy a tall one else; it might not fit and might obstruct the sensors of your TV. You might even choose to mount your soundbar on the wall; that’s a pretty good idea. It is best to measure the designated space for your soundbar and then make the purchase to steer clear of any confusion whatsoever. The bottom line is you have to be prepared. You will find different sizes in the market to get the one that works for you the best, don’t worry.
- Always buy a soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity because that way, you will be able to play music and seamlessly connect with the soundbar from your laptop or tablet or phone, and so on. The other options to connect are HDMI, 3.5mm stereo, and RCA. Suppose you want to connect the soundbar with your TV; a simple audio cable will be pretty helpful. Now, for people who are looking to connect the AV receiver to the soundbar, an HDMI cable is a pretty good option they can consider. Online music streaming is becoming so populare that everyone coming on this platform like GROOVY BOT for best experince.
- Understanding which type of soundbar will serve your purpose is critical before investing the money. There are two types of soundbars, namely, active and passive. An active soundbar stands for an all-rounder soundbar that includes in-built speakers, amplifiers, and all the components that facilitate sound processing. An active soundbar looks pretty sleek since it is an all-inclusive bar. Coming to passive soundbars, they are a bit of a mess because, unlike active ones, they will need external amplifiers or AV receivers. Mind you, the setup is not wireless, thus the messy look. However, the result is better as compared to active ones. The sound will be more transparent, and you will be able to connect the soundbar with several devices simultaneously. The modern-day fuss-free look is trending, so most soundbars are active. However, on rare occasions, you might come across passive ones too. LG Soundbar with AI sound pro, Bluetooth streaming, and TV sound sync is an active soundbar.
- If you are a bass lover, buy a soundbar with a subwoofer that creates the “hall effect”. The modern subwoofers are extraordinarily slender and add to the chic look of the soundbar. These are external pieces of equipment that come with the soundbar. The brands that manufacture wireless subwoofers like LG, the setting up process becomes effortless. Just buy and place it at its designated spot; you’re all done!
Now you can sit at home and enjoy your favorite action movies entirely with the theatre-like booming sound effect you love.