A zoom meeting app for android is a video calling app that is ideal for many people. It supports screen sharing for up to 100 people at a time for free. A zoom meeting for android is widely used for HD video meetings for offices, online classes, university lectures, and learning with instant screen sharing, flawless audio and video, and cross-platform instant messaging just for free.
A zoom meeting app for android is ranked first customer satisfaction and communication experience on Android mobiles. A zoom meeting app for android is considered best for mobile screen sharing quality and content on Android devices. It is also considered the best video calling app ideal for a large group of people.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE OUTSTANDING ZOOM MEETING APP ON AN ANDROID DEVICE?
Zoom meeting app is available for both Android devices and iPhone users. It is also available for computers. There is a web version also available. You can download the Zoom meeting app for android with some simple steps:
- Open the Google Play Store and find the Zoom meeting app and click on install.
- After installing the Zoom meeting app, login or sign up to your account.
- With some permissions and instructions, you are ready to use the Zoom meeting app on your Android device.
How to start hosting a meeting on the Impressive Zoom meeting app for android?
To host a meeting on the Zoom meeting app on your Android device, you have to follow these steps:
- An open Zoom meeting app for android.
- Login to your account.
- Select the “New Meeting” Option present in the top left corner of the app.
- You will get a ‘meeting Id,’ which you have to share with the meeting participants.
- Once your setup is done, tap “start a meeting.”
That’s all you have to do to host a meeting.
How to join a meeting on the Zoom meeting app for android?
If you are a participant, you need a meeting. I’d to join a discussion on the Zoom meeting app for android. It would help if you asked your host to share the meeting I’d and the meeting’s password. After getting this, you will be able to join the discussion by following these steps.
- Open the Zoom meeting app on your Android device.
- Tap to join a meeting option present on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the given “meeting I’d” on the next page.
- Now enter the password.
That’s all you have to do to join the meeting.
Extraordinary Features of Zoom meeting app for android:
- Lock meeting option: A zoom meeting for android enables you to lock meetings, which stops new participants from joining the discussion.
- Mute participants:
- A zoom meeting app for android allows the host to mute all the participants at once.
- Stop actions of participants:
- A zoom meeting for android allows the host to stop activities such as renaming, chatting, and sharing things in the meeting.
- Unlimited messaging:
- A zoom meeting app for android allows you unlimited messaging with photos, files, and more instantly.
- Best video meeting from anywhere:
- A zoom meeting app for android gives the best quality video meeting from anywhere with a good internet connection.
At the end of this blog, we understand how the Zoom meeting for android is best for android devices. Apart from privacy concerns, the Zoom meeting app is the best option for Android users for large group video calls of up to 100 people.
Is the Zoom meeting app for android free?
A zoom meeting app for android is free for the basic plan for sharing up to 100 people but exceeding that have a subscription plan.
What is the time limit for free video meetings on the Zoom meeting app?
The time limit for free video meetings on the Zoom meeting app is 40 minutes.
Do the Zoom meeting app for android supports text messaging?
Yes, the Zoom meeting app for android supports text messaging.