Many lovely ladies who require hair replacements either to cover their problems of rare hair or baldness due to heredity or chemotherapy or to enhance their beauty decide on a lace front wig to exchange for their lost crowning fame. Preference for wigs above other hair replacement alternatives, such as hair extensions, exists because attaching a wig is much easier and can be done without external aid. How to find the Best curly lace front wigs?
Moreover, wearing a hairpiece does not damage natural curly hair and looks so similar that it can deceive any person even when viewed from a close-up. With such advantages, it is no wonder that this specific wig has fast obtained popularity among women of all bordures, allowing many wig-makers to take advantage of the lucrative business opportunity.
Several stores today offer a variety of such wigs that come in several styles, colors, and plans to suit the customer’s needs. In addition, in keeping customer satisfaction in mind, many stores also offer custom-made wigs that can suit individual brain sizes and shapes.
To design such tailor-made wigs, these stores seek the services of professionals who take different head and neck measurements to make a wide lace front wig that fits your face snugly, providing no chance for it to slip down- an exceptionally embarrassing situation, especially in that enchanting public night time! Here is an insight into the various measurements taken and their methods.
Fundamentally, six measurements are usually taken for custom-designing any lace front wig. These kinds are head circumference, entrance to nape, ear to be able to ear across the forehead, hearing to ear over the top in the head, temple to brow around the back of the head, and nape of the neck sizes.
• Head circumference is measured by placing the record flat on the hairline and wrapping it around the crown. Next, the tape is placed, guiding the ears and relaxing on the side’s nape to get an accurate measurement. Commonly, head circumference measures all around 21″-22″.
• To evaluate from front to nape, hold the head downwards; you can put tape 1/2″ in front of the hairline and pass it over the particular crown of the head right up until the neck of the guitar. The front can nape measurement is approximately 13″-14″.
• To measure hearing to ear across your forehead while designing a wide lace front wig, place the mp3 flat in front of the hairline nearby the ears. Then pass the particular tape across the forehead until it reaches a similar level on the other side of the head. This specific measurement usually gets 11″-12″ in most women.
• While measuring the ear to be able to ear over the top of the brain, place the tape just over the ears and pass it out until it reaches a similar position on the other side of the head. In this case, the way of measuring is generally found to be 13.
• The last but one particular measurement for a lace entrance wig is the one that will be taken from temple to brow. First, place the tape around the temple and exactly at the hairline. Then, pass it over the back of the head till a similar placement on the other side of the head. Typically, the temple-to-temple proportions are 14″.
• The very last measurement is to be taken for that nape of the neck, which can be nothing but the width in the hairline across the nape of the neck. This is generally located to be around 5″.
Several important tips while getting measurements for a lace entrance wig are that the proportions must be taken after dressing up the natural hair in an identical manner to which it would be while often wearing the wig. Additionally, all sizes must be at least ¼” beyond the hairline. Don’t forget that the wig shall be attached to the scalp instead of on the hair. Also, it is better to take each measurement thrice and with a versatile tape to increase accuracy.